SmartFlash® EP Primer is a penetrating high bonding primer agent used between acceptable prepared substrates and SmartFlash cold fluid-applied flashing systems.
SmartFlash is a two component, UV-stable, cold fluid-applied polyester-reinforced flashing system. It is a versatile, high-performance, seamless and self-terminating waterproofing system.
- Eco-friendly, odor-free, derived from plant-based oils
- Resin consists of up to 80% rapidly renewable resources
- Extremely low VOC
- Made in USA
Get Inspired and Learn More
- Solvent free, 2-part, cold-applied liquid epoxy resin.
- Used to prime a wide range of substrates including bitumen roofing, concrete, brick, plywood, steel, and glass. Adhesion test is required to confirm adequate adhesion for aluminum, lead, copper, or zinc.
- Also used to provide alkalinity protection for membrane surfaces prior to concrete or cementitious motor/adhesive application.
- 85 sq. ft. (7.9 m²) per work pack*
*All yields are approximate and may vary depending upon smoothness and absorbency of substrate. On non-porous substrates, i.e., metal, less EP Primer may be required.
For additional technical resources please refer to the CertainTeed Commercial Roof Systems Manual orthe Technical Data Sheet.
For detailed installation instructions please refer to the Technical Data Sheet.
Please refer to the SmartFlash Limited Warranty document for warranty information.