CertainTeed FlintFast® #14 Fasteners are engineered to improve application efficiency and increase the strength of the mechanical attachment, providing top quality performance in commercial roofing systems. Fasteners are used in roofing applications for the attachment of roofing insulation (FlintBoard®) and base sheets.
- 13 single lead threads per inch
- Typical pullout in 22 ga. Steel deck--550 lbs.
- Typical pullout in structural concrete 1" embedment is 740 lbs.
- Standard #3 Phillips Truss Head
- Back-out resistance
- EPX™ epoxy coating exceeds FM 4470 corrosion standards
- Approvals: Factory Mutual, Miami-Dade
For additional technical resources please refer to the CertainTeed Commercial Roof Systems Manual.
Eye protection must be worn. Install using 2500 RPM variable speed drill. Do not over or under drive.
Steel decks: penetrate 3/4" minimum
Wood decks: penetrate 1" minimum
Concrete decks: penetrate 1" minimum
For detailed installation instructions please refer to the CertainTeed Commercial Roof Systems Manual.