A mineral fiber panel with a superior finish and exceptional durability
Features & Benefits:
- Mineral core with reinforced mat face.
- Exceeds FGI Guidelines for acoustic performance in most healthcare applications.
- Certified for clean room design to ISO Class 4 (trim edge).
- Surface washability exceeds 1,000 cycles with sanitzing chemicals.
- High light reflectance enhances conventional lighting, increasing employee performance by minimizing fatigue.
- Design with or use with other products with Overtone® finish for Fine Tuning possibilities.
- VOC compliant with California Department of Public Health Std. Method V1.1, 2010
- Open Plan Areas
Get Inspired and Learn More
View Technical Information.
Refer the Submittal Sheet, 3-Part Spec and pdfs for the most up to date information ®
A 10-year and a 15-year-system warranty are available for this product
Symphony® m is a mineral fiber ceiling panel. It offers a high-recycled content (63% total, 4% post-consumer, 59% pre-consumer). Energy and Atmosphere (EA) Credit 1 Optimize energy performance Our ceiling panels with high light reflectance (above 0.82 according to ASTM E1477) can reduce lighting demands and subsequently the energy required to operate them. 1-10 points Materials & Resources (MR) Credit 4.1 Recycled content 10% (post-consumer + ½ pre-consumer) Credit 4.2 Recycled content 20% (post-consumer + ½ pre-consumer) CertainTeed Ceilings panels can contribute to the project recycled content. 1-2 points Indoor Air Quality (EQ) Prerequisite 3 (LEED for Schools only) Minimum acoustical performance CertainTeed Ceilings high sound absorption ceiling panels can contribute to achievement of reverberation time goals (per ANSI 12-60-2002) Indoor Air Quality (EQ) Credit 2 (LEED for Healthcare only) Acoustic environment: exterior noise, acoustical finishes & room noise levels CertainTeed Ceilings high sound attenuation panels can contribute to acoustic privacy goals and high sound absorption ceiling panels can contribute to those performance goals. 1-2 points