Employ an MSA-qualified workforce, or attend a ShingleMaster Credential Course to earn this credential. Use it to win jobs away from competitors. Give prospective customers the security of having a knowledgeable crew on their roof.
Benefits of the program include:
What's in it for you:
- SureStart™ PLUS extended warranty coverage
- Listing on CertainTeed's "Locate A Contractor" website
- Access to myEDGE website
- Roofer's Rewards
- Marketing and advertising support
To become a ShingleMaster your company must:
- Win jobs away from non-credentialed competitors
- Lets prospective customers know your company is professional and knowledgeable
- Employ a Master Shingle Applicator-qualified crew (at least one job supervisor and two installers)
- OR ... attend a ShingleMaster Credential Course (talk to your local Territory Manager to request a ShingleMaster course)
Additional Questions? Call (800)404-9880.